Monday, February 8, 2010

What is more important for you as a woman: access to education or access to birth control?

Both have been denied to women in one form or another all throughout history.What is more important for you as a woman: access to education or access to birth control?
Education - an educated women is better able to figure how to regulate her fertility, or gain access to illicit means of birth control, as well as protest for it, etc. Ultimately, if it was one or the other, I'd rather be educated and never have sex, than never educated, and never stop having babies :-)What is more important for you as a woman: access to education or access to birth control?
Access to education is MUCH more important. I value my independence, so of course education is very important to me.





Birth control is good too, but far less important. I like penetrative sex, but I can live without it. If I didn't have access to birth control of some type, I would probably just restrict my dating to women only.
Education! I love reading and discovering things about the world, and it's useful in every part of life.





I've never used birth control and I'm not planning to; if I didn't want any more children, it'd be easy enough not to have sex.
Education of course, then I can be educated to use the ultimate form of birth control-celibacy. If I did not have a birth-control available, i would not have sex until (if ever) I wanted a baby.
Access to education because that I believe that would inevitably lead to access to birth control.
Education is more important to me than anything, but I'd hate to have to choose between the two.
Education, certainly. Babies are a natural part of life. But I would go crazy were I not allowed to learn.
Education. lots of religious women dont even care about birth control.
Education is very important to me but to have a baby would ruin my life
they go hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment