Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I program a rather dated universal remote control?

While cleaning out a storage unit, my brother found an older RCA Universal Remote Control. He has a Daewoo TV that he also found in the old storage unit. We have tried to use the thousands of instructions on the web to program it, but the instructions aren't compatible with the control. Can anyone help. We would really appreciate it.How do I program a rather dated universal remote control?
Had to laugh when I read your question....as I have an ancient RCA universal remote as well......try this website


http://www.m-i-c.com/rca.htm it is where I went and found the instructions for my remote..... on the other hand I have found new universal remotes on sale at places like Radio Shack as low as 5 bucks....look around...How do I program a rather dated universal remote control?
I found another link that may or may not help.........


http://www.wikihow.com/Program鈥?/a>


There is a link in the article but it doesn't go anywhere but the instructions are still listed....good luck....

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment