Friday, February 12, 2010

Does birth control make you break out worse before it gets better?

I just recently got on Otho Try Cyclen lo about 3 weeks ago. Mainly to lighten my periods and lesson my breakouts during my period. But is seems to have got worse. I am not even on my period yet and I've been breaking out the whole time. Does breakouts get worse before better?Does birth control make you break out worse before it gets better?
I think my acne did initially get worse before improving, when I went on the pill...I almost never have zits now.





If after three or four packs you're not seeing any improvement, it might be a good idea to switch pills or try a different treatment option.





(I have been on Yaz and Yasmin in the past -- Yaz was the one where I had an initial increased/same amount breakout, but it went away, and I saw no increase on Yasmin)





Good luck!Does birth control make you break out worse before it gets better?
i was on that pill..it made me break out so bad...i stoped and got a diff pill and the break outs went away
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment