Friday, February 12, 2010

How old do you have to be buy birth control?

So I've made up my mind and I want to have sex with my boyfriend. I want to be safe though, and I won't do it without birth control. Is the cheap stuff you buy at the walk in clinic as effect as the expensive birth control. Will it give me health problems? How much is it? Just basic information please. And don't tell me I'm to young because I am 16 but at least I'm being safe. I just want the facts.How old do you have to be buy birth control?
Go the your local teen clinic. The one where i live supplies the same thing that doctors do but it's free of cost if you don't get paid a certain amount of money.





Kudos to being safe. I just urge you to clearly think through and talk to your boyfriend about what you guys would do if you did end up getting pregnant. you need a plan.How old do you have to be buy birth control?
Make an appt and get the information from a doctor. Or go to the family planning clinic or woman's clinic in your area. The Doctor will treat this as confidential. Each brand of birth control pill has a different potency based on your doctor's recommendation. If you are old enough to have sex and potentially make a baby from the act, you are old enough to go to the doctor and face the music.
I think there are some birth control pills that require a doctor's prescription if you're under 18. If you're over 18 you can go to the pharmacy counter and buy them without a prescription. Ask an older friend to buy them for you if you're embarrassed to ask you're doctor.


Also if you're buying birth control pills combine them with condoms so you're 100 percent safe :)


Hope it helps.
if you go to a place like planned parenthood you can get birthcontrol at 16. you have to get a check up which is like 150 dollars and then the birth control is like 16 a month depending on what they give you! it shouldnt give you health problems it may lighten your period and make you gain some weight and you cant smoke when on it (if you do) their are some risks but they'll give u all the info when you go! and it's good your being smart! it's better than being a teen mom! lol
The stuff at the clinic is the same. Use a condom anyway to protect from disease. The info that comes with the pills will cover any health issues or inquire at the clinic, they will be happy to help. Good for you for at least being responsible. It's worries me to see 15-16 yr olds pregnant. They are giving up so much
18 but with your parents consent you could get it at your age and i would go with the expensive ones im not sure about the exact facts, but just read the labels
18 and over
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment