Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is an okay time window for taking birth control pills?

I remember to take my pills every day. I have never missed a pill. For the most part I take each pill at exactly the same time each day, but once in a while I forget to set my alarm and I end up taking the pill 15-30 min late. I take every reminder pill as well, but I have taken them a couple hours late before. I have never been over 30 min late with an active pill. What exactly is a safe time window to take birth control pills?What is an okay time window for taking birth control pills?
That depends a lot on which pill you use. Low dosage pills need to be taken at the same time each day, while combined pills (that have two kinds of hormones) just need to be taken each day. So the window is different for different pills.





But you seem to be very precise about it, so in either case you'll be fine.What is an okay time window for taking birth control pills?
A few minutes, even a few hours late isn't going to effect it. If you forget to take it for more than a day or two that's when you should worry
as long as you take them around the same time each day you should be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment