Friday, February 12, 2010

How long should my period last if this is the first time I am taking a birth control pill?

Its been 8 days that I just started taking the birth control pill Loestrin 24 and I been on my period ever since. I've had some light days and heavy days of bleeding. I been getting painful cramps, light headaches and been staying to myself. I already read that these are some of the side affects but can someone tell me when my period will stop???? This is driving me nuts and I just started taking the pill!How long should my period last if this is the first time I am taking a birth control pill?
This might sound crazy, but my friend who started her birth control pills was in her period for almost a month. She would stop for one day and then have her period the next day. It's just the body trying to get used to the birth control pills.How long should my period last if this is the first time I am taking a birth control pill?
You may have to get your pill changed because your body and mind shouldn't be going through all that every month. Firstly loosing a lot of blood is nt good,and now days periods shouldn't interrupt a women's life to the extreme that you have mentioned. Dont suffer unnecessary pain,you can take pills for this,but it is important to take the painkiller's as soon as the cramps start.good luck. Sort that pill out,I hate those things,but if your young its not to bad,BUT DONT SUFFER.
From my experience with birth control pills if you start bleeding before the placebo pills that means the pill is not for you.





I went on a pill that had no estrogen *I wish I could remember the name but I don't* and all I did was bleed so I switched.





Go back to your doctor and get on something else.





I don't know much about loestrin 24 because the clinic I go to didn't have it yet when I just switched from Alesse to Yasmin but from reviews a lot of people hate loestrin 24.





Are you on the pill just for shorter periods? There are other pills that offer that.
it will go away soon because the birth control pill cant control your periods
bc pills dont stop your periods...but your body is probably just adjusting to the medication... Probably after a month or so it will be back on track...not saying your periods will last amonth saying after your body get use to it.. it will be better...or atleast it should be

No comments:

Post a Comment