Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What other ways is there for you to control your asthma without an inhaler?

my asthma is bothering me and I don't have my inhaler with me so I was wondering if there were another way of controlling your asthma...I know steam helps really well is there anything else I could use/do to help tone it down? What other ways is there for you to control your asthma without an inhaler?
Two cups of strong Coffee. What other ways is there for you to control your asthma without an inhaler?
none of these answers are really going to help anyone ';control'; their asthma. I have searched for answers since I have had asthma my entire life or I guess I should have said did have!


there is a free method to use for a few minutes a day that will cure your asthma http://www.bestreviewspro.com

Report Abuse



Steam can help but not likely going to help you. Why don't you call your Dr on call and ask them to call an inhaler to the nearest pharmacy you are at. I would hate to see you have to get worse. - Then when you see your Dr next time ask him to prescribe 2 at one time.





Any kind of irritant can act your asthma up. It is never wise to be without it.



Stop for a second and take deep breaths. In through your nose and out through your mouth (I know it's stereotypical, but there's a reason for that.) Raise your arms straight above your head while you breathe and try to relax. Stand up straight as well.


Good luck, I know how annoying asthma can be!
This has helped me a lot of times when I did not have my inhaler. Brandy. I take a sip (no swallowing), inhale the fume from the brandy and then swallow. Repeat a few times, not much. This is for someone who is allowed to take Alcohol, and this should be done infrequently.





Ada
Do you know that an Indian university has brought out a unique remedy for asthma? The world's first poly-herbal tablet for respiratory distress has been made by using a novel drug delivery system. No longer will Ayurveda be used solely for growing hair on a shiny scalp or boosting sex drive!
Try to force yourself to take slow deep breaths. Also, caffeine is a mild bronchodilator so drink coffee or soda. Just keep in mind that caffeine does not work quickly so dont think you will feel better straight away.
ya steam really helps. i also have cingulair ever night and it makes it soo much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment