Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anyone know where I can buy birth control pills without a prescription?

I want to know if anyone knows of any trusted sites or any other way of getting them at a reasonable price. Thanks.Does anyone know where I can buy birth control pills without a prescription?
Birth control pills are prescription medication. They must be prescribed by a doctor.Does anyone know where I can buy birth control pills without a prescription?
You can not get birth control without a prescription. You can go to a planned parenthood and get them for free, but you will need an exam first. There is a good reason that you can't get them without a prescription! They aren't safe to take with certain medical conditions, and you need a little bit of education on how to take them. Also the doctor needs to be able to monitor you for side effects.





If you just want them for acne then try something else! There are plenty of OTC creams that you can try.
Not at the moment there will soon be a law to let pharmacists dispense them however walk in clinics will always give you a month's worth for free, however I think these would be the most basic ones, like Microgynon, the ones that controls acne are usually prescribed (mainly because it's more expensive and is not to be used on a permanent basis). Why not ask your doc for a repeat prescription? That way you can just pick it up at reception without seeing them every single time and then it's really quick
I lost my insurance (stopped carrying it at work), and have had to use online pharmacies to reorder my birth control. It took a lot of research, but I found a couple reputable and LEGAL pharmacies. I order Yasmin from HowToGetBirthControl.net (ill put a link below). You have to fill out an online form and they send that to a doctor who issues you an online prescription for their pharmacy. I think it took a day to get it approved and then it was shipped overnight, so I had it in less than 2 days. It was all pretty easy and it was the same packaging and same pills that I was taking before.
When I was on birth control, I went to my local health department to get pills. You do have to see the nurse there and change your gynecology care to them, however. But they do it based on a payscale. I only had to pay $6.00 per month for them and I made $20,000 a year at the time. You could try that.
PLANNED PARENTHOOD GIVES BC WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION. THEY USUALLY GIVE IT THE SAME DAY. AND IN MY AREA ITS $75. IT MAY BE CHEAPER OR LESS DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE. YOU CAN ALSO GET IT FOR FREE IF YOU DONT HAVE A JOB OR MAKE MINIMUM WAGE. JUST BRING CURRENT PAYSTUBS.
No. It's illegal. You have to go to the doctor.





Although...not to sound cruel...in previous questions you talk about being a lesbian... you don't really need birth control if it's only to be used as a contraceptive.





EDIT:





For acne if you're not wanting to go through with the whole gyno exam you can try to go to a dermatologist. They can give you samples of stuff that'll work to clear up your acne. I used to have it really bad and even BC pills didn't work. My dermatologist just gave me a whole bunch of samples of defrin (i think that's the name of it) and it worked.








And EDIT again:


I don't see why I got a thumbs down. I'm not trying to be rude. It's just if she didn't want the BC for contraceptives then there are other ways to get the other benefits of BC pills.
No but you can purchase spermicide inserts at CVS or Walgreens. They work great. They're called Encare.
You can't. You have to have a prescription from a doctor. Planned Parenthood often will cut down prices for birth control, based on income. Try there.
No, you can't. You need to be seen by a doctor to have pap tests done, have your blood pressure checked, and monitored for all the other side effects.
No. You have to have a prescription for birth control. Any other way to get prescription birth control is illegal.
yea, right, for acne....but anyway, you can usually go to your local health dept and get them for free, after an exam, of course.
Nowhere. You need to see a doctor. The only things you can buy over the counter are condoms and spermicides.
dont believe you can
Planned Parenthood or Mexico....
I always cringe when people try to use online pharmacies. It's not safe, because there's no way for you to know what they're actually giving you!





You can get generic brand birth controls, which are cheaper than name brand, but you'll still need a prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment