Monday, February 8, 2010

Is it good to wake up early and go swimming before my exam to help me control the anxiety and relax?

Of course having considered I will have slept a normal 8 hours that night.


My exam is 9:45 and I can go to sleep at 11 and wake up at 7 on this day. Swim from 7:30 till 8:30 and go do the exam. I am planning in trying to swim in the morning the entire week before the exam, while I will be still doing some revision.Is it good to wake up early and go swimming before my exam to help me control the anxiety and relax?
i remember wondering this before i took my exams and i'd say it definetely makes you feel better but it doe tire you out, so long as you dont go crazy i think swimming would be ok but you might be rushing around a lot and thinking your gonna be late might make you even more anxiousIs it good to wake up early and go swimming before my exam to help me control the anxiety and relax?
if you don't have time for a swim just take a shower instead and not too much coffee,

No comments:

Post a Comment