Monday, February 8, 2010

How long after you take your last birth control pill willyou get your period?

if i took my last one on saturday morning when should i get it?How long after you take your last birth control pill willyou get your period?
You'll probably get your period today or tomorrow if you have taken the full pack. It's generally about 3 - 5 days after the last active pill. However, if you only took part of a pack and stopped part way through, it's hard to know.How long after you take your last birth control pill willyou get your period?
1 month
Good luck, i took my last one in late oct......and haven't had one since. I have gained 15 lbs already....some maybe has something to do with the holidays, but not all. I'm going to start taking green tea capsules, fiber choice for metabolism boost, and vitams....it worked for my mother-in-law, and she can eat anything and not gain weight. I think by stopping the pill....my metabolism is screwd up, and im very bloated from not having a period in so Long. Good luck:)
That depends on your body, maybe a week or so.
in normal routine

No comments:

Post a Comment