Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I set Vista so I can control the volume while using the screensaver?

I have it set so that the computer is password protected with the screensaver.How do I set Vista so I can control the volume while using the screensaver?
While using the screensaver, you cannot change the volume of the computer unless you have an appropriate hardware that can set the volume of your computer.





The simplest way to control it is by using speakers with volume control. Another way to control the volume is by using special keyboards with volume control. I have tried a Logitech keyboard to control the volume during screensaver. The account that triggered the screensaver is password protected.





I have only tried this with a Logitech Wave keyboard. Other keyboards with volume control may also work.

No comments:

Post a Comment