Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I get to the user accounts control panel if my shool administrator has disabled it?

How do I get to the user accounts control panel if my shool administrator has disabled it?How do I get to the user accounts control panel if my shool administrator has disabled it?
you have to know the administrators passwordHow do I get to the user accounts control panel if my shool administrator has disabled it?
You cant is the simple answer, but you may be able to customise parts of the desktop by pulling out the ethernet cable just as it ends loading the profile and starts applying it.
Admin Disabled/Suspended for a reason. If everyone can just enable their own, then were is the security ? dude, relax when the suspension period is over they will enable it. no hacking.
You don't, unless you want to get expelled - they blocked it for security purposes - if you want to play with accounts, do it on your own computer.
What is it with all of you moronic brats wanting to circumvent security? Don't you know that you could lose your computer privilege by doing so? Do you not care?





The simple answer to your question is YOU DON'T! It is disabled for a reason. Now get back to studying and stop wasting my tax dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment