Friday, February 12, 2010

How long you need to be off the birth control pill to conceive?

I was off my pill for one week-had a period normally and I never got back on. We tried for two weeks to get pregnant and my due date for my period is this week. Is it possible that I can be pregnant? Im just too anxious to find out!How long you need to be off the birth control pill to conceive?
It all depends on how your body adjusts to being off the pill. Some women get pregnant right away and some women take a while. It is possible to get pregnant right away. Doctors recommend waiting at least a month or two after getting off the pill to try and conceive so that your cycle has time to regulate and so that all of the hormones from the pill are out of your system. You could be pregnant. The best thing to do is to wait until your period is due and take a test. First Response can be tested up to 5 days before your period is due.How long you need to be off the birth control pill to conceive?
About 3-6 months!
I have been off the pill since Feb and we are still ttc. I heard that if you start trying the first month you get off your chances are really good. I guess everyone is different. Good luck to you. I am 3 days late right now as well so hopefully this is my lucky month too!





Keep trying and don't give up.
Sure, it's definatly possible, although they do suggest waiting 3 months after stopping the pill to get pregnant so that the hormones are out of your system.
Usually its 3 to 6 months but everyone is different!!!! It is possible to get preggo right away! You could try testing now since your period is due this week or you wait to see if you miss it!
SOON AS I GOT OFF THE PILL I GOT PREGNANT, AND I MEAN SOON AS!!! ME AND MY HUSBAND HAD GOTTEN INTO AN ARGUEMENT AND CALL OUR SELF BREAKING UP(WASNT MY HUSBAND AT THE TIME) SO I THREW MY PILLS AWAY, WE ENDED UP BACK TOGETHER ABOUT 3 DAYS LATER, THE NEXT MONTH I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT!!! IT DIDNT TAKE ME LONG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment