Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What the all side effects of the birth control shot?

I just think it is really strange because I have had my period for the last 2 weeks and that is extremely unusual for me. Is something going wrong?What the all side effects of the birth control shot?
That is one of the side effects of depo shot. Irregular periods. You can have them for weeks at a time or not have one for months. Also, weight gain.What the all side effects of the birth control shot?
here are my pros and cons (i was on the shot for 7 years)





Pros: NO PERIODS!!! woohoo!, dont have to remember to take a pill everyday, as long as you go to your appointments every 3 months there is no way you can mess it up





Cons: weight gain (not too much but its noticable), You have to take calcium suppliments because the hormones in it affect your bones, mood swings (after 7 years i felt like i was on permanent PMS)





I got off of the depo after 7 years because of the reasons i listed in the Cons section. I did not experince anything bad after i got off.





I am now on Paragaurd (IUD) and im loving it! there are no hormones so its an ';all natural'; birth control method. so im enjoying life as a woman with normal cycles and souped up on hormones!
I got really bad headaches when the shot was about to wear off like the end of the second month.Also really bad mood swings. My period was NEVER normal. The pill worked a lot better for me.
see your doctor that unusal for everyone. nothing serious dont freak youre fine just need the pill (:
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment