Monday, February 8, 2010

What is the best home remidy for grub control?

I have grubs in my yrad and my grangmother had a home remidy that worked very well i was wondering if anyone had a remidie that they have used please give good answers or can you give me sources to find a remidie? thank youWhat is the best home remidy for grub control?
at the end of the season when the tepmperture dosen't get over 50 I stick bird feeders around the yard the birds feed on the food and whatever insects they find on the ground its excellent bug control can't use it in summer its too hot and will melt the suet only in late fall


also


beneficial nematodes or good for attacking insects such as grubs and other soft bodied insects especially in the larva stage but use them carefully

No comments:

Post a Comment