Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can i control comcast digital menus with tivo remote?

I just got comcast digital cable. I also have a tivo series 2 dvr. I have everything connected right I beleive. I am using the IR sensors on the comcast digital box. Everything works great except that i still need 2 remotes. I can control the cable with the tivo remote fine but i also like all the menus and features that come with the comcast digital remote. Is there anything i can do?Can i control comcast digital menus with tivo remote?
Good I can answer this, your set up is the same as mine. You are stuck with the TiVo menus but you will need to use your comcast remote for On Demand.





To check to make sure you have it hooked up right go to this link.https://www3.tivo.com/setupandsupport/se鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment