Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are some actions I can take to control my anger and temper?

I have a bad temper. I have a no tolerance problem. It's controlling me and it's very hard to deal with. I try to calm myself down. It works for a few minutes but then my temper gets up there again and I just snap sometimes. I got so upset at my boyfriend once and choked him and almost threw him over the banister on the stairs. My mind just wasn't there.What are some actions I can take to control my anger and temper?
http://handlinganger.blogspot.com/What are some actions I can take to control my anger and temper?
One of the more common anger management techniques suggested is to breathe slowly - inhale and exhale - freely, normally and effortlessly, for a count of 10 or 15. This relaxes your tensed up muscles, and when your muscles return to normal state, you may notice your anger fading away as well.





Another idea is to take a break from whatever it is you are doing, and get a change of environment if possible.





There are also other techniques at:


http://www.self-improvement-advice.org/w鈥?/a>
i agree, anger management. otherwise, see if you can find a more homeopathic way to help anger problems, like yoga, meditation, or any type of excersize that can help burn off some of that energy and help you focus on other things.
You really need to give your heart to Jesus and He will show you real anger Control. Once you realize that without Jesus you have no future, you will soon forget how angry you are and want to be ike Jesus. Loving, kind and forgiving.
it hink if you talk to like a doctor he will prescribe you meds.





but the meds totally change ur attitude my sister had then and she just sat on the counch all day staring at the blank tv.





tottally freaked me out.
Anger management counciling.
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment