Monday, February 8, 2010

How do I remove a program from the control panel if it doesn't have a remove button?

Some programs in my control panel don't have a remove button. I don't know how that happened, but there are quite I few programs I want to remove but can't. Can someone tell me how to do that?How do I remove a program from the control panel if it doesn't have a remove button?
Uninstall, delete, remove programs and solve uninstalling problems with Revo Uninstaller located here





http://www.revouninstaller.com/How do I remove a program from the control panel if it doesn't have a remove button?
Go to Start%26gt; My Computer%26gt; C:\%26gt; My Programs%26gt; then find the folder of the program that you want to delete and delete it. The shortcuts, like on you desktop and stuff, might remain after you delete the folder so you will have to delete them seperatly by right clicking on them and then clicking delete.
1 i highly recommend you try not to because there probly updates from windows but if there not go to local disc (C)%26gt;program files%26gt;and look for the folder there but it good be very vitil to windows idk i have no idea whats you wanna delete but if you find it there just delete the folder the prob is they leave the registry thingy there so if you do that alot you'll need ccleaner or some other registry cleaner
Go to ';START'; then ';ALL PROGRAMS'; then find the program and off to the right of the program it may have an ';UNINSTALL'; button. Not all programs have this but some do. If the one you want to remove is not there just drag it to the trash bucket
Ok im an expert dont try to put me down but... go to start button (hopefully xp or vista) then control panel then add or remove programs then windows will scan the programs... also check for viruses download avast might be a trojan or something... jk... might be though... then look for program, press remove on selected item... peACE!





http://www.avast.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment