Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What will happen if you take your birth control pills out of order?

I recently started taking the pill, and forgot my case at my boyfriends house. Luckly i had an extra pack at my house, i guessed on which day i was on and i was wrong, i took the wrong pill.. what will happen?What will happen if you take your birth control pills out of order?
As long as you took an active pill you will be fine. The three rows of active pills have exactly the same amount of hormones in them, so it does not matter what order you take them in. If it was Tuesday and you took a Friday pill, nothing bad is going to happen, you still have the same amount of hormones in your system.





Now if you took a reminder pill when you should have taken an active pill, I would suggest using a back up form of birth control until you have taken a full week of the active pills again.What will happen if you take your birth control pills out of order?
Use another form of protection for the next month (I'd go 2 2 b safe) taking the pill out of sink really increases its chance of failure
hmm i dunno too much or not enough hormones...never happened to me but hey that's risky! check with your doc ok?
not sure chec with doc first

No comments:

Post a Comment