Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I talk to my mom about birth control?

I'm fifteen, and I've been with my boyfriend for almost five months. I don't intend to have sex. I just want to be on it just in case. I just wanted to talk to my mom about getting on it, but I don't want her to tell my dad because he'll act like a jerk about it. Help!How can I talk to my mom about birth control?
FIRST, you read below everything about First Time Sex and PillsHow can I talk to my mom about birth control?
First tell her you have to see your gynocologist. Then ask your gynocologist for a prescription for birth control. Birth control pills are sometimes used to regulate your period. Be open with your mom. The last thing she wants is for you to be a pregnant teen age girl. She can handle it as a medical condition when regulating your period.
say mom, there is something important that i need to talk to you about, but promise that you won't mention it to dad. if she does say that you can't trust her anymore and tell your dad that you told your mom this in confidence. i don't think that your mom would tell your dad if you told hear ahead of time that you didn't want her to mention it to your dad.





hope this helps,


Ashley





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtBsC6uhwL1XjmvaJ_iop8Tsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090614075906AAZkQrs
just be upfront with her, she was fifteen once I'm sure she will understand, after all I'm sure she will appreciate you for wanting protection and not wanting to get pregnant. If she has any worries, just reassure her that you aren't planning on having sex, you just want to be prepared.
why dont you say its to regulate your period? or for acne or something? thats what i did. i think she kinda knows its not for that but she's in denial...well i am almost 20.
tell her your period has been irregular-they always prescribe birth control for irregular periods!

No comments:

Post a Comment