Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I prevent from gaining weight on birth control?

I am 119. I like it that way. But everytime I take the pill, I end up being like 138. As always, when I stop taking the pill, I begin losing weight immediately. Is there a way I can prepare myself now to not gain weight before I start the pill?How do I prevent from gaining weight on birth control?
Try a different kind. Or use mirena.How do I prevent from gaining weight on birth control?
b/c messes with your hormones possibly making you more hungry and so your eating a bit more and maybe you should try exercising or eating portions right for example having 6 small meals a day it will make you full and your metabolism will be faster..
If you are older than 35; you may seriously think other methods of contraception because of risks associated with OCP. You may talk to your GYN to select the best OCP with less wight gain effect/
eat less and work out.
you need to eat right and exercise more

No comments:

Post a Comment