Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where can I find info on combinations of birth control?

I've been trying to find statistics lately about combined birth control methods to find how effective they are together at preventing pregnancy. I have been on birth control pills for a year and a half (I started on the pill more than a year before I became sexually active), but I know that the pill is only 99% effective when used perfectly, so my boyfriend and I also resort to the pull-out method. I can't seem to find any information about how much of the 1% remaining chance of pregnancy is reduced by pulling out. I know using a condom would be better than pulling out, but I have serious issues with condoms, so it's not an option.Where can I find info on combinations of birth control?
There aren't any really solid numbers on ';pulling out'; as a birth control method because it's not generally recognized as an effective way to prevent pregnancy.





But have you considered doubling up your birth control pills with a different method like a diaphragm or cervical cap?Where can I find info on combinations of birth control?
try this iste





http://www.4woman.gov/faq/birthcont.htm
i know it all depends on your body and how fertial you are, i have been on birth control for 7 yrs now and i still haven't gotten pregnetnt, and that is the only methood we used, i went of my pills while my husband was in Iraq and got back on them a month b4 he came home to visit as far as i know, i didnt get pregnet that time, and we were doing it every minuet that we could for 2 weeks, i think that 99% is good odds from me exsperiance, but i do belive in pulling out cuss b4 i got preg, we did that sometimes too

No comments:

Post a Comment