Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is there any software out there that can control your bookmarks in Firefox?

I would like to have a small box on the left of every item I have in my bookmarks. Then I could delete any or all by checking the items I didn't want.Is there any software out there that can control your bookmarks in Firefox?
Honestly, the default Bookmarks manager is solid. Just go to the Bookmarks tab, click on bookmarks and then highlight all the individual bookmarks you want to move/delete by holding down CTRL and clicking on them. After you're done highlighting them, just hit the delete button at the top.Is there any software out there that can control your bookmarks in Firefox?
Hey try the new version of Firefox called ';Firefox 2 Alpha 2, code-named Bon Echo';. This will help you to control bookmarks, RSS subscriptions and browser history in one convenient space.

No comments:

Post a Comment